The Boldness of Men in Relationship Book

Post Highlights [Table of Content]


     Boldness of Men in Relationships


    WHY THIS BOOK IS ESSENTIAL TO ALL MEN AND HIGHLIGHT OF THE BOOK. 


     To most men who have never experienced it, success with women is unexplainable, it basically looks like magic. And unfortunately, many men will excuse themselves from success by saying, I‘m not rich or famous. I‘m not tall or handsome.

     I don't have a chance to be successful like those other guys. This, of course, puts the idea of success into the mental realm of impossibility. 

     When a person believes that something isn't possible, it sets up quite an obstacle. Many experts thought that it was physically impossible for a man to run a mile in under four minutes. 

    Many even thought that it would cause instant death from over exertion. Then, of course, Roger Bannister ran a mile in under four minutes. In the next year, TWELVE more people broke the four minute barrier. 

     When I started my personal journey to learn how to be more successful with women and dating, I didn't know what was possible. I doubted that an average looking guy like myself could have much success. 

    How wrong I was. In the process of learning, I saw guys do things that I would have said were totally impossible. I watched one guy get 25 phone numbers in one weekend from different women. I watched a guy walk into a topless dance club and take home a dancer that he'd just met. 

    I met a guy that meets almost all of his dates on the Internet. and I met even met one of his dates in person (she was VERY hot). I met guys that were short, guys that were overweight, guys that were older, and guys that were bald who had extraordinary success with women. 

    I saw things that are even more incredible than these examples that I've described, but I fear that if I mention them here they won't sound believable. 

     In other words, you will see everything when you get the book I discovered that it IS possible to be successful with women, no matter what your perceived limitation or disadvantage is. 

     I now believe that any man can learn how to attract women, if he is willing to learn how and do what it takes. Unless you are unconscious (or have really bad breath combined with absolutely no social skills), then you can do it. 

     This book will review secret things you need to know about women and how to Approach them to get good results I bet you, you will not regret of buying this book

     BOOK CONTENT. 


     Updating Your Pattern for Talking to Attractive Women. 

     The S€× Obligation. 

     Fear of Failure and Not Taking Action. 

     The Evolution and Biology of Attraction. 

     Competition in S€×ual Evolution The Economics of S€× . 

     Building Attraction. 

     The Secret Language of Flirting and S€×ual Chemistry. 

     The Power Of Attraction. 

     Fear And The Kiss Test. 

    Comments Section

    Thank you.